Terms and Conditions
Homepage > Terms and Conditions
- We currently offer a delivery service to most of the following areas: Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Milton Keynes, Hertfordshire and more. Please check with a member of staff to see if we can deliver to you.
- If we can not deliver with our own vehicles we can quote to use an alternative company depending on the item size and weight.
- Minimum orders for local delivery by our drivers are; 13 m/2 of paving or a tonne of rockery stone. Deliveries below these quantities will need authorising by a Manager and may incur an additional delivery charge. Please see attached for current charges.
- Orders of bulk bags, if ordering 2 or more the prices include delivery. For one bulk bag there will be an additional charge based on the address and will be advised at the time of the order.
- Payment in full must be received before delivery of your goods. We would encourage payment via BACS or payment over the phone unless you hold a trade account with us.
- We cannot guarantee AM/PM drops but will do our best to accommodate where possible. Please call the morning of your scheduled delivery and we may be able to advise an estimated time.
- Please make us aware at the time of ordering if there are any issues accessing your property with our lorries or any special delivery instructions, i.e. new estate, no post code, country lanes, gated access etc.
- Once the driver arrives they will do their best to place your goods where you would like them, however it is at their discretion and what they deem as viable and safe. We do not currently ask for a signature on delivery but where possible if someone could be there to check over the order and advise the driver where to put the goods that would be appreciated. If they arrive and there is no access or no apparent safe place to leave your order they may return with the goods which could result in a re-delivery charge.
- All returns to be made within two months of purchase. Please provide original invoice/receipt.
- We are not able to take returns on special order and non-stock items. There are exceptions to this if agreed with our supplier. If the returns are agreed there could be up to a 25% re-stocking fee. If you are returning stocked items, a standard 10% charge will apply. Please check for returning goods.
- If a returns collection is needed there is a standard £50 collection for this. This amount will be automatically deducted from the returns total. The goods need to be packed into the original crates and the drivers need to have clear access to these. If the collection attempt fails charges still apply.
- Please where possible, advise that a return needs collecting before the driver arrives on site. Our drivers have the right to refuse collection if they have not been advised previously.
- Goods must be returned in a saleable condition (i.e. no cuts to paving, no cement/muck on products, any items sold in packaging to be returned as sold)
- Any paving sold by the m/2 must be returned in the same quantities
- Damaged or faulty goods need to be reported within 2 days of delivery where possible. Any damages/returns reported after this date would need authorising by a Manager.
- The above returns policy does not include special order items, these items unfortunately cannot be returned unless reported as damaged.
- The above policy does not affect your statutory rights.